Theatre Team Leader – Anaesthetics - Spire Murrayfield Hospital – Wirral
Offered by Spire Murrayfield Hospital
- Job Sector: Theatre Team Leader – Anaesthetics
- Location: Wirral
- Salary: Equivalent to Band 7
- Closing Date:
Anaesthetics and Recovery | Theatres | Full time | Murrayfield Wirral | Band 7 equivalent
Spire Murrayfield Wirral is currently recruiting for an experienced Theatre Team Leader, who specialises in Anaesthetics, to lead their friendly and supportive theatre team.
Spire Murrayfield Wirral, is located in Thingwall, a beautiful area of the Wirral Peninsula. The tranquil leafy surroundings are a beautiful backdrop to our hospital where we offer a wider variety of private services. These include Orthopaedic, Urology, ENT, General Surgery, Weight loss, Gynaecology, Colorectal and lots more.
Duties and responsibilities
To provide exemplary planned care for patients requiring perioperative intervention supporting the management and organisation of care provision in the operating theatre, taking on the roles of a an anaesthetics and recovery practitioner. To ensure the team delivers effective patient care by providing appropriate clinical and managerial leadership, assisting the theatre manager to effectively maximise theatre utilisation.
Who we are looking for
- You will be a Registered Operating Department Practitioner or Registered Nurse with HCPC or NMC Registration.
- You will have experience of analysing staff and theatre management problems and coming up with viable solutions.
- You will be working as an advanced perioperative practitioner specialising in Anaesthetics and Recovery and across surgical teams.
- You will also have experience of critically applying the knowledge and skills gained through qualification or experience in advanced surgical practice.
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays (Increasing to 35 in January 2020).
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and a Specialist Cancer Care Centre across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please click apply and you will receive a call back from Kerry Kean contact Kerry Kean on 07860408098 or Kerry.firstname.lastname@example.org
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.