Theatre Practitioners - London
Offered by Parkside Hospital
- Job Sector: Theatre Nurse - Scrub, Anaesthetics & Recovery
- Location: London (Inner)
- Salary: Competitive Salary Plus Benefits
- Closing Date: Open until filled
Are you a Theatre Practitioner looking to work in state of the art Theatre with cutting edge technology, soon to include a MAKO Robot- Robotic Arm Assisted Surgery? Why wait?
Parkside Private Hospital, Wimbledon have immediate permanent vacancies for:
- Theatre Practitioners - Recovery, Anaesthetics, Scrub
- We currently operate a shift pattern Monday to Saturday - we can be flexible with the shift pattern offered
Here at Parkside Private Hospital, we have 4 Theatres, PACU, and Endoscopy room and a Sterile Services Department (SSD). The operating department have been awarded the AfPP accreditation and Aspen Healthcare is the first in the UK to have achieved this standard which we are very proud of.
We have excellent opportunities for highly motivated Theatre Practitioners to join our team. You will be experienced in either Anaesthetics, Recovery or Scrub and be responsible for the total nursing care of an individual patient or a group of patients within that area, ensuring that the patients receive the highest standard of nursing care and prescribed treatment at all times.
We offer competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package which includes:
- Career development opportunities
- Comprehensive induction
- Support for continuing professional development
- In-house “Investing In You” training programme
- Company funded Practical Health Plan
- Medical cover and free staff health screens
- Pension scheme
- Annual leave entitlement that increase with service
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee Assistance programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Retail, leisure and holiday discounts
- Employee referral scheme
- On-site restaurant
To apply, please visit our careers website via this link: https://www.aspencareers.co.uk/vacancies/london/parkside/
Or call Sarah Auger on 020 8247 3445.