Theatre Practitioner - Scrub - Spire Yale Hospital
Offered by Spire Healthcare
- Job Sector: Theatre Practitioner - Scrub
- Location: North West
- Salary: From £26k dependent on experience
- Closing Date: Open until filled
Theatre Practitioner – Scrub - Spire Yale Hospital
From £26,000 dependent on experience
Scrub Nurse | Theatres | Orthopaedic | Band 5/6 depending on Experience | Yale – North Wales | Fantastic career development opportunities
** You may be eligible to receive a relocation bonus of up to £2000 for this role **
Spire Yale in Wrexham, North Wales are now recruiting a Scrub Theatre Practitioner to join their warm and supportive team. Excellent career development opportunities are available with this role
Spire Yale is the only independent hospital in North Wales, providing premier healthcare to patients. We offer a wide range of operations and treatments and represent 23 surgical and medical specialties, including hip and knee replacements, spinal surgery, advanced pain and urology treatments as well as diagnostic procedures and keyhole surgery.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To provide exemplary planned care for patients within the perioperative department and to assist in the management and organisation of care provision within the Scrub Team in the operating department across a range of clinical specialities.
- Discuss, agree and explain the responsibilities for the assessment of patients including their needs and any associated risks.
- Explain the role responsibilities, accountability and scope of practice for the assessment of a group of patients requiring perioperative care.
- Plan, delivery and evaluate care to meet patient’s health and wellbeing.
Who we're looking for:
- Operating Department Practitioner or Registered Nurse with a valid registration
- Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills to a range of complex and varied patient case mixes
- Competence across a range of scrub skills, supported by professional and clinical knowledge acquired through state registration/practitioner qualification and additional training.
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Sarah Whittaker at Sarah.email@example.com
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.