Theatre Practitioner – Orthopaedic Scrub – Spire Murrayfield Hospital – Wirral
Offered by Spire Murrayfield Hospital
- Job Sector: Theatre Practitioner – Orthopaedic Scrub
- Location: Wirral
- Salary: Equivalent to Band 6
- Closing Date:
Orthopaedic Scrub | Theatre | Band 6 Equivalent | Wirral | Variety of Surgeries
Spire Murrayfield Wirral Hospital has an exciting opportunity for an Orthopaedic scrub practitioner to join our experienced and dynamic team.
Our immaculate hospital, Spire Murrayfield, has a full multi-disciplinary medical team onsite. We practice some of the most advanced treatments on the latest generation imaging and diagnostic technology. This means we can offer everything from screening and rehabilitation through to leading-edge surgical procedures in specialist fields like neurology, orthopaedic and cosmetic surgery - all delivered through our expert and caring clinical teams.
Duties and responsibilities
- You will be required to support the senior staff ensuring high standards of effective care are delivered to all patients within the Theatre suite, whilst maintaining communication within the team
- You will also need to prepare an operating theatre for surgery in relation to instrumentation, equipment and supplies required for specific operative procedures, ensuring waste is kept to a minimum
- You will be required to perform scrub duties
Who we're looking for
- RN or ODP qualification
- English National Board Advanced scrub practitioner qualification in perioperative practice desirable
- Must have experience of working as a perioperative practitioner in orthopaedic surgeries
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays, this increases to 35 days as of 1st Jan 2020
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform – discount and cashback for over 100 retailers
- Free annual Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and a Specialist Cancer Care Centre across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or if this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Kerry Kean on Kerry.email@example.com
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.