Theatre Practitioner (ODP/RGN) Anaesthetics – Spire St Anthony’s Hospital, Sutton, Croydon. Band 6 Equivalent
Offered by Spire St Anthony’s Hospital
- Job Sector: Theatre Practitioner (ODP/RGN) Anaesthetics
- Location: Sutton, Croydon
- Salary: Competitive Salary Plus Benefits £27,000 - £36,500
- Closing Date:
Last year we completed plans to expand Spire St Anthony’s Hospital with a £60 million investment into a state-of-the-art physiotherapy centre, 6 new Operating Theatres and a 9 bedded Recovery Suite, an enlarged Sterile Services department and dedicated Paediatric facilities. This allows us to broaden our cardiac surgery programme, supported by a Level 3 Intensive Care and Cardiac Cath Lab as well as introduce Neurosurgery to our list of specialities.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assist in Consultant led surgeries that vary in complexity and specialism.
- Assess patient’s health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload, and develop care plans that are appropriate to the patient, taking into consideration the care pathway, perioperative risks and their wellbeing.
- On call commitment
Who we're looking for
- NMC registered or HCPC Registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Have a minimum of 12 months, post-graduation and Hospital experience.
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays (This will increase to 35 on 1st Jan 2020)
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Elena Tsoneva on 07921 065 874 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Theatre Practitioner (ODP/RGN) Anaesthetics – Spire St Anthony’s Hospital
£27,000 - £36,500
Anaesthetics | Private Hospital | Band 6 equivalent | Sutton | Full time
Spire St Anthony Hospital is looking for an Anaesthetic Theatre Practitioner to join our experienced and dynamic team.