Theatre Practitioner (ODP/RGN)
Offered by Spire Thames Valley Hospital
- Job Sector: Theatre Practitioner (ODP/RGN)
- Location: Slough
- Salary: £26,000 - £35,000
- Closing Date: When filled
Spire Thames Valley Hospital has exciting opportunity for a Theatre Practitioner to join our experienced and dynamic team.
Spire Thames Valley located in Slough provides the highest standard of private healthcare to patients from Berkshire and the surrounding areas. The hospital has a 45 bedded ward with 2 theatres, Endoscopy suite and 10 outpatient consultation rooms. Our modern hospital has a full multi-disciplinary medical team onsite.
Duties and responsibilities
- Supporting in assessing patient’s health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload
- Promoting best practice and contributing towards quality improvements
Who we're looking for
- Be NMC/HCPC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Have a minimum of 2 years scrub experience
- Experience of working in teams and also with minimum supervision
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform – discount and cashback for over 100 retailers
- Free annual Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and a Specialist Cancer Care Centre across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or if this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Elena Tsoneva on 07921 065 874 or email@example.com
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.