Theatre Practitioner (ODP/RGN)
Offered by Spire Leeds Hospital
- Job Sector: Theatre Practitioner (ODP/RGN)
- Location: Spire Leeds Hospital
- Salary: £26,000 - £37,000
- Closing Date: When filled
Spire Leeds Hospital has some fantastic opportunities for Scrub and Recovery practitioners to join our team covering a wide variety of Specialities.
Spire Leeds Hospital, located in Roundhay, just ten minutes from Leeds City Centre, has been treating patients for almost 30 years. We are the region’s largest private hospital in terms of the range of services we offer and the number of consultants we work with. Many of the specialist services at Spire Leeds have been rated as ‘Outstanding’ by the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
Duties and responsibilities
The successful Theatre Practitioner will assist in Consultant led surgeries that vary in complexity and specialism. You will assess patient’s health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload, and develop care plans that are appropriate to the patient, taking into consideration the care pathway, perioperative risks and their wellbeing.
Who we're looking for
- Be NMC registered or HCPC Registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Have a minimum of 6 months, post-graduation and Hospital experience.
- Have been employed in a surgical/Theatre setting & General Surgery
- Newly qualified applicants welcome – full induction programme available
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform – discount and cashback for over 100 retailers
- Free annual Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and a Specialist Cancer Care Centre across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Grace Little on 07860 407 360 or email@example.com
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.