Theatre Practitioner - Anaesthetic - Spire South Bank Hospital
Offered by Spire Healthcare
- Job Sector: Theatre Practitioner - Anaesthetic
- Location: Worcester
- Salary: From £26,000
- Closing Date: Open until filled
Theatre Practitioner – Anaesthetic - Spire South Bank Hospital
From £26,000 dependent on experience
Theatre Practitioner | Anaesthetic | Theatres | Band 5 or 6 equivalent | Southbank - Worcester | Full Time
Spire South Bank Hospital has been in operation for 30 years providing quality private healthcare to the local population and beyond, earning a reputation as a leader in Worcestershire. We work with some of the areas most experienced Consultant Surgeons, Anaesthetists and Physicians to deliver tailored, personalised care. We are proud of the positive patient feedback we receive and are currently undertaking refurbishment of our in-patient bedrooms following significant recent investment.
Duties and responsibilities:
Working as part of this friendly and supportive team you can expect to assist patients undergoing a variety of elective procedures including ENT, neurological, orthopaedic, laparoscopic, ophthalmic, gynaecology and urology.
- Act as anaesthetic assistant
- Preparing the theatre for the following day’s lists
- Administering local anaesthetics
- Monitor patient's condition during surgery
Who we're looking for:
An interest in development and progression is encouraged and reinforced, offering the opportunity to complete the surgical first assist course and specialise within the surgical areas on offer.
- Operating Department Practitioner or Registered Nurse with anaesthetic experience
- Experience of working in teams and with minimum supervision
- HCPC or NMC registration
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
Spire Healthcare are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive culture for all. Our people are our difference, it’s their dedication, warmth and pursuit of excellence that sets Spire Healthcare apart.