Recovery Practitioner - Southampton
Offered by Care UK
- Job Sector: Recovery Practitioner
- Location: Southampton
- Salary: Up to £31.2k dependent on experience
- Closing Date: 08/03/2020
At Care UK we pride ourselves on being able to give our colleagues fantastic work / life balance meaning our teams are energised and free to do their best work.
If you are a dedicated NMC or HCPC registered Recovery Practitioner with experience within a range of specialities, we would love to hear from you. A passion for improving the treatment of your patients is a must.
Full Time post holders will be required to work 37.5 hours per week across four days and will include at least two Saturdays a month. Shifts are daytime only and do not include nights, Sundays or Bank Holidays.
In return for your hard work you will receive…
- A competitive package including an annual salary of up to £31,212.00, contributory pension scheme, 25 days annual leave per annum plus Bank Holidays
- Generous Relocation allowance up to £5000
- CPD and re-validation support
- Clinical Development and Training Opportunities.
- We could even give you the opportunity to develop into a specialist role of your interest such as Surgical First Assistant
- Care UK Perks including Cycle to Work Scheme and retail discounts
Patients are at the heart of what we do.
We are a compassionate and collaborative clinical team based at Southampton NHS Treatment Centre, within Royal South Hants Hospital.
Care UK Treatment Centres are patient focused and work closely with local CCGs and NHS Trusts to reduce waiting times. Our wards boast great nurse to patient ratios and several of our Treatment Centres are rated Outstanding by CQC.
Our unfaltering dedication to quality is something we are very proud of; we constantly strive to do things better for our patients. This ethos has led to innovative, evidence based developments to our procedures and ongoing improvements to the patient experience.
If you are shortlisted for interview, you will be contacted by the Internal Recruiter for the role who will arrange a mutually agreeable time for you to attend the Treatment Centre. If you have any questions regarding the role, please contact email@example.com or call 01189521902.
Please note Care UK retain the right to remove the advert prior to the closing date if a suitable candidate is appointed. Offers of employment are subject to receipt of satisfactory pre-employment checks. At Care UK, we actively promote diversity and equal opportunities. Applicants must have the right to work in the EU.