ODP and Registered Nurse Recruitment event - Harrogate Hospital - Saturday 12th October - 10am - 2pm
Offered by Harrogate Hospital
- Job Sector: ODPs and Theatre Nurses
- Location: Harrogate Hospital - Lancaster Park Rd, Harrogate HG2 7SX
- Salary: Various
- Closing Date:
ODP and Registered Nurse Recruitment event
Saturday 12 October
Calling all registered and newly qualified ODPs and Theatre Nurses: What makes a Trust your perfect employer?
- A successful Trust that repeatedly wins accolades and awards?
- A Trust that offers you career development opportunities.
- Or, is it simply a Trust that has a strong patient focus and supportive managers?
Harrogate District Foundation Trust embodies all of the above, and more. And the good news is: we want you!
We have a number of vacancies opening up for Operating Department Practitioners (ODPs) and Theatre Nurses. With so many development possibilities, could HDFT be the place where your career really takes off?
Why Harrogate District Foundation Trust?
HDFT is consistently rated as one of the best acute Trust’s in the Yorkshire area. We are proud to have been awarded Bronze level Investors in People, which recognises our commitment to developing our staff to constantly improve the quality of our patient care.
Our first principle is ‘You Matter Most.’ This means that we provide our staff with the support, training and encouragement they need so they can deliver outstanding care every time, and develop and progress their careers to their full potential.
Candidates have told us that our previous recruitment event was ‘the best that they had ever been to’ and that ‘everyone was so friendly.’ Whether you are newly qualified, experienced or returning to practice, we are looking forward to speaking with you about your career aspirations.
If you would like to find out more about Operating Department Practice and Theatre Nurse opportunities at the HDFT then visit our Open Day on Saturday 12th October 2019 from 10.00am to 2pm.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Learn about the care delivered at HDFT
- Take a tour to see the ward or department you could be working in
- Meet senior theatre staff to discuss your career development
- Hear about how we support newly qualified and more experienced ODP’s and Theatre Nurses.
- Find out about retention payments for all theatres staff and our relocation package for ODP’s.
- Have an interview, with the chance to walk away with a conditional offer of employment on the day
One of our ODPs, James, says he wouldn’t hesitate to recommend joining Harrogate District NHS Foundation Trust to healthcare professionals. “Do it! The fact that we are a small department means we are a close-knit bunch, and all the anaesthetists we work with are lovely,” he says. Find out more about joining our fantastic theatres team on Saturday 12 October – apply for your place today: