Band 5 Theatre Practitioner (Staff Nurse/ODP) – Based in Central London
Offered by Evelina London Hospital
- Job Sector: Band 5 Theatre Practitioner (Staff Nurse/ODP)
- Location: Central London
- Salary: Band 5 plus benefits
- Closing Date: 18/04/2022
Are you a paediatric or adult theatre trained practitioner, newly qualified or experienced, looking for new opportunities to progress? Would you like to develop your career, working in central London, opposite the famous Houses of Parliament?
At Evelina London, we carry out specialised and complex surgery. Evelina London is co-located with St Thomas’ Hospital, with links to neo-natal surgery. We perform a wide range of elective and emergency procedures, including ENT, general, urology, renal, orthopaedics, spine, plastics, cleft, cochlear, gastroenterology, respiratory and more.
We are looking for theatre practitioners to join our theatres recovery, scrub and anaesthetics teams at Evelina London with a passion for delivering the best possible care. Evelina London is growing, and our expansion programme will see two new theatres opening soon.
We can offer you:
- The chance to rotate through all specialties with support from our practice development nurses.
- An excellent education offering, including in-house courses for anaesthetics, scrub and recovery.
- Experience working within other services including MRI and PET scans.
- Flexible working patterns.
- On-site accommodation.
- Rent Deposit Loans and Season Ticket Loans.
- Access to health support including Occupational Health, Physiotherapy, Dietitian, Smoking cessation.
- Excellent NHS benefits including a minimum of 27 days annual leave.
This role will have the opportunity to work in our new day surgery. This brand new state of the art building will house two new operating theatres and specialist clinical facilities as well as space for future services. Located next door to Evelina London's current hospital, this purpose built facility has been designed with families in mind.
This is a really exciting time to join Evelina London and we would be delighted to tell you more about our current and future opportunities within our theatres and our upcoming day surgery. Contact Roxanne Vlachos – Lead Nurse – Roxanne.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Theatre Practitioner (Staff Nurse/ODP) - Paediatric recovery
Theatre Practitioner (Staff Nurse/ODP) - Paediatric anaesthetics
Theatre Practitioner (Staff Nurse/ODP) - Paediatric scrub